Today is Valentine’s Day. That means different things to different people:
* For a married man, it’s a day when you can only get in trouble for underperformance.
* For a single woman over 30, it’s a day to make you feel like you are going to die alone.
* For a single man with money, it’s a day to shoot fish in a barrel.
* For a young woman, it’s a day of presents.
* For Hallmark, florists, and chocolatiers, it’s a day of straight cash, homey.
For lawyers? Well, it’s a day to enter into a non-binding contractual agreement for affection and fellatio, silly….
A couple of people sent over Be My Valentine – Lawyer Edition for dissemination to our romantically proficient readers. Here’s the Valentine contract, in pertinent part:
You can actually send the full version of the contract to your valentine over on Docracy.