1. The longest time between two twins being born is 87 days
2. The world’s deepest postbox is in Susami bay in japan. It’s 10 metres underwater.
3. In 2007, an American man named Corey Taylor tried to fake his own death in order to get out of his cell phone contract without paying a fee. It didn’t work.
4. The oldest condoms ever found date back to the 1640s (they were found in a cesspit at
Dudley Castle), and were made from animal and fish intestines.
5. Everyone has a unique tongue print, just like fingerprints.
6. Most Muppets are left-handed. (Because most Muppeteers are right-handed, so they operate
the head with their favoured hand.)
7. Female kangaroos have three vaginas.
8. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound
energy to heat one cup of coffee.
9. A person cannot taste food unless it is mixed with saliva. For example, if strong-tasting
substance like salt is placed on a dry tongue, the taste buds will not be able to taste it. As
soon as a drop of saliva is added and the salt is dissolved, however, a definite taste sensation
results. This is true for all foods. Try it!
10. Light doesn’t necessarily travel at the speed of light. The slowest we’ve ever recorded light
moving at is 38mph.
11. Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks otherwise it will
12. The loneliest creature on Earth is a whale who has been calling out for a mate for over two
decades — but whose high-pitched voice is so different to other whales that the never respond.
13. An ostrich’s eye is bigger that it’s brain.
14. The fingerprints of koala bears are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so
much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.
15. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes
16. The first man to urinate on the moon was Buzz Aldrin, shortly after stepping onto the lunar
17. The day of his assassination, Martin Luther King Jr. got in a pillow fight in his hotel room.
18. A monkey was once tried and convicted for smoking a cigarette in South Bend, Indiana.
19. A goat was once arrested in Nigeria after vigilantes claimed it was an armed robber who
turned himself into a goat with black magic.
20. A guy named Gerald Mayo once filed a lawsuit against satan, claiming satan threatens him
and was responsible for his misery.