Date: 30th September, 2015
Time 8am – 2pm
The guidelines are as follows:
• All candidates and students alike must maintain law and order before, during and after the elections
• ALL CAMPAIGN ACTIVITIES ENDS 12 MIDNIGHT ON TUESDAY THE 29th
• No campaigning of any kind whatsoever on the day and venue of the elections.
• Candidates are only allowed to come and vote which after they are not to be seen any where around the voting centre, inside or outside, until when voting stops
• Wearing of T-Shirts, Wristband or any other such accessory that carries any inscription or writing in favour of any candidate is STRICTLY PROHIBITED around the voting centre
• Only students of Faculty of Law, Unilag are elligible to vote
• Means of identification include Unilag Student Id card, Exam docket and any other Id cards subsequently approved by the Electoral Committee.
Any further details will be communicated at the Election Venue.
FLEC’s impartiality and fairness to all candidate is guaranteed so the committee wishes all law students a good and highly successful election process and elections.
Published by Teni Akeju