Even though there is no particular criterion for this list, I can comfortably say that the list comprises of the most handsome, intelligent and
definitely arguably single guys in the faculty. These are the top fifteen finest eligible bachelors in the Faculty of Law.
Please, if your name is not found herein(and you feel it should be), no vex. And don’t bother asking for their gp’s from me, if you want to date gp, go to the notice board. Thank you.
*The list is in no particular order(if you buy that)
*It is devoid of any and all bias, personal, political, or otherwise( if you buy that too)
*Extensive research was done before this list was compiled
15. From the class of “20, Ikenna Olufemi Onyemaobi. Nothing is know about him except that he is fine, and has a bright future ahead of him in the faculty… If he plays his cards well. Cougars, now is the time to swoop in for the kill.
14. This dude is a class of “19
boy man member and he is just too cute. His smile is mind blowing, forget his short stature(who asked me to mention it). His female friends don’t seem to mind at all though… And so we have Semiloore Akoni.
13. Obende Oladele Faithful. Fair skinned, baby faced Oladele of the class of ’19 is cool and easy going. He is mostly found among the ‘BQ guys’ clique of his class. That’s right, he resides in a BQ (great things come in small packages). Dele is the quiet, shy type (not when he’s with his boys though), and he’s got this enchanting smile that drives
me people bonkers. He likes to listen to music and sleep. And he is very single.
12. When I asked people to describe Raymond Sylva-Orji, the answer I got was calm, cool…and proud(they seemed to really stress that last bit. But they forgot to add good looking and tall though.
11. Remember how I told you there was no bias… Well here goes. The genius behind the Chronicles of the Illegally Legal series also happens to be a fine bachelor. Even though he’s a bit of a flirt and extremely blunt, he has the ability to sweep you off your feet with his well packaged words(why are you looking at me like that, I’m not saying he has done it to me before). And if you look beyond the ugly beards and hairstyle he’s rocking lately(he’s blunt,so he deserves this), you would find that he’s a bit easy on the eyes.
10. Oh wait! I said the list was in no order right?! Scrap the numbers, this next one is no more number ten.
Number nothing. This light skinned entrepreneur is currently in 300 level(class of “18). I don’t know about you people but there’s nothing like a guy who knows how to dress well, who is smart and who you can show off to your friends. There is nothing like a guy like Carl Eze.
It gets interesting from this point… These are the guys who have lived long in the faculty, who can teach you Contract and Crime… (Along with whatever else they decide to teach you)…Rumour has it that they are still single because like all ‘teachers’, they take on new sets of ‘students’ every session. No one stays. But you can try, and if you’re a good student, who knows, they just might bless you with a ‘carry over’…
*Daniel Omorege. This basketball prodigy(as he calls himself) is a Senior Lecturer in his own right. He is so low key, that even Thor is afraid of him. He’s handsome, he’s smart, he’s athletic, he’s of the class of “17, and he’s single.
*Tobi Olowokure. That’s all I need to say about him.
* Kunle Whesu. Kunle is
the public relations officer of a very fine boy! And it has never been in doubt. He seems to be a bit of a ‘player’ though (at least, that is the impression people say he gives off). But I have talked to him, and he has promised that he’s actually a good, faithful, loving and caring Yoruba boy(who saw the oxymoron). Anyhow, he’s up for grabs, so go grab!
* This list would not be complete without Bafewa Sanni. I mean, that guy’s name will be on every of such lists even after he has graduated, gotten married, gotten rich, gotten old, and died. What do you want? Height? Fine baby face? Beard?….. Wait, remove beard. Well anyhow you look at it, Bafi has got it all. And he’s sing… Wait o, lemme not go and incur the wrath of one powerful lady.
* Bolaji Benson. There is a possibility for a new relationship with this guy if you’re determined enough. He’s a focused, daring and determined young man, who will soon leave the faculty. So make haste, and don’t let this opportunity go to waste.
* Dara Oluwafemi is a person to be with. He is charismatic, eloquent, original, handsome, and he has a car. I’m sure he has a lot of wonderful stuff to bequeath to the lucky lady who is able to take him off this list.
Jones Ayu …before they go and shut down the blog…
* Oyinlola Adesunkanmi(Laylo).
Currently in 500 level. Handsome and slim. I had to stalk to get his name. He was once the Moot President, and is a really nice guy from what I hear. Laylo is tall, and his smile is quite disarming. (my igbo girl sense detects that he has money)
* And this is not because he is the LSS president…well, even if it was, there’s nothing you can do. But really, there’s just something attractive about this intelligent guy that makes ladies swoon over him including me (yes o), Wale Langa is like the total package. He’s light skinned, tall, really smart, a sweet talker(don’t argue, he made you make him your president), and a very friendly person. They say he’s off the market because he wants to focus on the LSS Administration and his studies. If you’re good enough, make him to resurge.
Author : Ha! You really think I would put my name?
* #Anticipate: If you like it… Put a ring on it(for the ladies) *