Today’s post is about a very exciting photo-editing application that not many random people know about. So far, it’s the top of the list of my favourite photo-editing applications. Picsart comes right after but that’s for another time. Many pros at editing pictures, having cool feeds on their Instagram and Tumblr pages, use VSCO as one of their major “tools” in slaying us all. Lol
VSCO (formerly known as VSCO cam) is a simple, yet complex photo-editing application that I feel anyone interested in mobile photography would be in love with. It is the premier way to shoot, edit, and share your photographs. It gives amazing results on pictures taken with apple devices especially. Android users however shouldn’t despair because it would make your pictures look beautiful as well with the various filters (categorized as presets) that it provides. It was previously only available on apple store but now (thank God) it’s available on Google play store for most Android 4.0+ devices.
· VSCO GRID : VSCO is integrated with the curates VSCO Grid, a showcase of exceptional images from around the world. Find and follow other creative people from around the globe and post your photos. Save and publish inspiring works to your collection. Because beautiful imagery trumps social clout, the number of followers, comments and likes are absent from the platform.
· SYNC & EDIT : Streamline your work flow by selecting photos to sync and edit across devices. VSCO Tools allow for fine-tuning, with the goal to complement, not define, your photographs. Exposure, Temperature, Contrast, Crop, Straighten, Fade, Vignette, and more allow you to define your look. Simplify your editing process with Copy + Paste and Single Step Undo.
· SUPERIOR PRESETS :Images have never looked so stunning. Utilizing our innovative processing technology, VSCO yields elegant results, previously unattainable on android.
· SHOP :Browse a stunning array of preset packs available for purchase in the in-App store. From vivid colours to faded black and whites, the store offers the best mobile presets on the market.
· THE INFORMATION AGE :Easily view your image data including location, date, preset used and more.
· #VSCO :Share your photos to your VSCO Grid, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google, your Gallery, and more.
· CONNECT : Join the VSCO community to sync and edit photos across devices, showcase original work, follow other creative people, and download previously purchased presets. Submit your images for the opportunity to be featured on the curated VSCO Grid.
You can also visit, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3rO8UV-cgU , for information on how to use it like a pro.